I just wanted to update you on a few dresses I made. The first dress I made a while ago now and I have worn it a few times, the second dress I made this week and has extra piece to it. They were made using the same pattern as this dress (but without the slanted hem).
Here’s dress one:
This is the back.
This is how it looks with my leather jacket on.
Now here’s dress two: warning! Dodgy photos ahead!
I thought I’d add a trim to the neck but I wanted to see what it looked like not gathered. I think it looks better if it was pinned down.
I also took the bust darts out to give it a pleated/sack look. Actually, I’ll look at making some sack dresses made.
More creativeness to come!