I have been nominated for the Liebster Award this year thanks to The Modern Woman! Woohooo
Here’s how it works, a Liebster Award is a way of getting other bloggers known, shared and generally getting the word out about them, if they have under 500 followers.
1. What is your passion?
Being creative in any way possible. My main passions are sewing, knitting and learning new crafts. I’m interested in crafts for the home, like glass blowing and mosaic making.
2. Why do you blog?
To share what I have made/found and to improve on what I have made through suggestions from other crafters. Also to see what others are making.
3. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Having a secure job to cover my habit of buying knitting and sewing equipment. I’d like to travel too
4. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
Japan! I know it’s a very busy place and I don’t do well with crowds but the culture and zany clothing they have is exactly my thing. I wear some mad outfits at time and I’d fit in there.
5. What is your favourite “end of the day wind down time” activity?
Joking with my mom and sister about our day while knitting.
6. Who has had the most impact on who you are today?
It’s between my mom and my boyfriend really. My mom has an impact on me creativity wise, if it wasn’t for her teaching me how to knit I wouldn’t be making my own clothes today. My boyfriend because he is comfortable with the real me and we can have a laugh about the most anything.
7. What is your dream job?
8. Favourite websites that make life easier?
9. Favorite social media to use to share your blog and ideas.
10. Blogs or people you follow obsessively.
11. Favorite rainy day recipe.
Chicken soup or a Chinese take away.
Here’s who I nominated
Now these are my 11 questions for you all.
1. Why did you start crafting?
2. Would you consider making a business from your crafting?
3. What other hobbies do you have?
4. What music do you like?
5. What films are you into?
6. Favourite colour and why?
7. Where are you from and what’s interesting there?
8. Who inspires you?
9. Who do you craft for mainly?
10. What do you like making the most and why?
11. What really annoys you and why?
I hope this has brightened up your weekend, it’s brightened mine!