I wanted to share a pair of cullotes I made last month (I shared pics of them on my Instagram @montanastrange… so I have already posted really)
They are made from jersey and cut from a RTW New Look plisse pair I own. They were so fast and simple to make, I’m not sure why I didn’t make this sooner!
I quickly over locked this just to check the fit but it was great, I left it as it is.
What’s a bit frustrating is I haven’t made another (2/3) pair(s) yet as I’ve been swapped lately. To make it worse I’ve have seen multiple types of fabric that would make great cullotes, I’m told to not but any more fabric until I’ve used my stash… killjoy!!
Until next time crafters,